Monday, February 14, 2005

Kindergarten Teachers

When a friend asked me which female with what occupation that i want to marry the most, i would answer 'a kindergarten teacher'. Well, i have to admit that it's not as kinky as nurses, secreatries, or, even better, flight attendants, but I have my own reasons.

Aside from the common assumptions that kindergarten teachers are good with kids, unbelievably patient(you have to be when your job involves 20 or more hollering little imps), and caring, the best reason for marrying a kindergarten teacher is that you get the opportunity to sit down next to one of her students and whisper to him,"Man, you won't BELIEVE what your teacher did to me last night!".

1 comment:

Roti & Kopi said...

Hey there, Eko! How I like this post! Verry funny indeed. Love the punhcline at the bottom (no pun intended).