Monday, March 07, 2005

The New Crib

Well, I've finally done it. I've decided to move on. Shrug off my bachelorhood and all its privilieges and welcome myself to the realm of family-hood. I shall think as a bachelor no more, instead i shall think like a man with family. No longer will I rent a room like what I have been doing since i graduated from junior high. Nowadays I rent a 'rumah-petak' which is one step closer to a 'rumah'.

You see 'rumah petak' is just like rumah except that it is inhumanely small. The livingroom is 1,6 x 2,8 meters, only one bedroom which is 2 x 2,5 meters, a very small kitchen and equally mini bathroom. That's it. It's definetely not built for those with claustrophobia.

And it will be in that very place that I will learn what starting a family is all about.

No comments: